Switching from Women’s Football to Cross-Country:
The History of Gruppo Sportivo Giovinezza [Milan, 1933-37]
Some Playing Pasts readers may wonder what happened to the calciatrici of Gruppo Femminile...Read More
On the 15th April 1989, 96 Liverpool fans went to watch the FA Cup semi-final against Nottingham...Read More
Please cite this article as: Roberts, M. and Webb, S. Students at Play: Sport in the Cheshire...Read More
Translate Playing Pasts
- Extreme Definition Diets? Vince Gironda and the Transformation of American Bodybuilding
- 'A village falling into decay' - How Dunoon Became a Popular Holiday Resort for the People of Glasgow.
- A Discussion of the Reactions to the Youth Music Sub-Cultures of Liverpool in the 1950s and 1960s.
- ‘A Railway fare and a drink’:
A story of Edwardian Amateur Football in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- When Ondina Knocked Over Two Hurdles:
The Italian Fiasco at the 1934 Women’s World Games in London