To read the first parts of this series – Click HERE for Part 1 and HERE for Part 2 ...Read More
‘The largest boxing match ever seen in Europe’:
Remembering Max Schmeling versus Walter Neusel in August 1934
85 years ago a boxing match between two German heavyweight boxers, Max Schmeling (1905-2005) and...Read More
Missed Parts 1 and 2? – Then clink on these links Part 1–bit.ly/2ss6lg6 Part 2...Read More
Missed Part 1? Click on the link – https://goo.gl/xeznsf When he was presumably closer to...Read More
George Foreman’s boxing career defied logic. To be heavyweight champion of the world in his 20s...Read More
Translate Playing Pasts
- Extreme Definition Diets? Vince Gironda and the Transformation of American Bodybuilding
- 'A village falling into decay' - How Dunoon Became a Popular Holiday Resort for the People of Glasgow.
- A Discussion of the Reactions to the Youth Music Sub-Cultures of Liverpool in the 1950s and 1960s.
- ‘A Railway fare and a drink’:
A story of Edwardian Amateur Football in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- When Ondina Knocked Over Two Hurdles:
The Italian Fiasco at the 1934 Women’s World Games in London